Monday, March 28, 2011

what the sadness day of us

yesterday, i heard one on the morning, my classmate father has passed away. so sad. pity on her. she said before to me that her father felt down few month before because of heart attacked. wow!! when i'm heard that yesterday, i immediately call my mother. but, she doesn't pick up. adeh. cooking kot. hihi.. then i let it. then, in the near to azan magrib, i heard again that my old friends, knew her since diploma, her father also has passed away and same causes; heart attack. oh, what a day. very sadful. then i get my fone and directly call my mother. then my mom answered' hey!! mak nak solat la. tak magrib ke ko?? hhahhaa" it's ok got scold from my mom. very miss her. every time she call, always asked " bile ko nak balik ni??" sorry mak. i have a lot work to do here. then if have time, i will going back. soon.

alright. after storied and told my mom what happen before to my mother. i scared to the my father condition. i asked all my siblings status. it is them ok?? then, my mom said, all of them ok including your abah. ok. LEGA~~ then continue with, " abah asek makan ubat je, ko pegi call abah" adeh, suddenly my body shaking and totally weak. then, cut off with my mom. then ride to home. all the way i'm ride, everything in my mind. i'm cried because i am scared it happen to me. mmg sedih. but, all on what happen remind me to the death. anything n anywhere can be happen. i'm scared. because, i still not enough yet to obey to HIM.

YA ALLAH, LINDUNGI LA KAMI DARI SEGALE YG BURUK DAN RAHMATI LA AKU, KELUARGA KU, SAHABAT2 KU SERTA SEKALIAN UMAT ISLAM. DI HARAP DI BERI KEKUATAN DAN KEINSAFAN UTK TERUS MENJADI ORG YG SENTIASE BERADA DI JALAN MU.. AMIN~

be prepared MOHD KHAIRUL NAIM BIN HAJI OTHMAN, your turn soon. oh my.

No comments: