Wednesday, March 23, 2011

pfft!!

ok, firstly i'm tried to write in english just because to improve my stylish in writing. :D someone has offered herself to teach me for free. :D but she put some conditions by to teach her italy. hahhaa. thats so easy to me.
most all the times im here far from my past problems. i am here everyday got things to do. busy than diploma. alhamdulillah Allah show me the way and let me be alone before i am enter here. it is not mean that i am regretted and happy what happen to me before. as my friend said, just let it be. behind all this, have so beautiful things that u will through. YES!! i did it. i had it. i am here totally different but not so much better, whereas my attitude i mean. but, the environment, friends and the way im studied here. different. almost all the time i am busy. always have work, job, work out and does not have time to things that make me miserable. u know, if i met my old members, 1st question they were asked to me " wei, sorg je? gf mane?" woow, seems like i wanted to punch his face. tp kelakar la. biarla ye.

i'm feel great full to stayed here with busy things. with new friends n new experience. things that really like to learned here are how to exercise n make a some training program to the poeple. doest matter they are sedentary person or an athlete. a lot of things i have learn here. not only i have leraned on conditioning, but, from that i also knew how to do some rehab to the person. but i'm still learning, but not so perfect. but i'm tried to explore it. new things, new experience. i very like. so, those who are need my help and wanna test of my knowledge, can come in front and told me. don't be embarrassing in order to get a good health. i am already ready to meet that situation to improve and applied my knowledge. i will try to make your dream comes true without any problems. :D

then, the really i love to stayed here i can learned 3rd language. this subject doesn't had any different with others language. but have some target of mine to learned this. it is very hard for 1st time because since i was learned that 3rd language last semester, and for the first few month, i feel little bit hard to adapt or absorb the way of subject want. lastly, it goes much easy to me to understand for the basic of it. till now that subject become tougher and challenging. but must went through it easily. huhu. things and what u all need to know while taking the italian language is the verbs and the way to use every single of it. it same goes like english, but in italy. the principle can make u easily to understand with COOL lecturer teach us. he is very sporting, then he can speak malay not so perfect but, what are talked n said, he can know. so, dont ever to 'kutuk' or talk back to all the foreign people because we did not know their language level. so, dont be scare if while u talk about them, they talk back to you. :D

so, thats from me, if have anything just let me know :D

No comments: