Saturday, December 22, 2012

The reason to be brave

hi there. its took lot of time to stick with my blog. a bit busy with certain things and my daily life. such a huge step forward when all your stuff and life will manage by our-self. offically finished my studies. feels like wanna to futher for master. but kesian la kat abah. huhu. then, have been decided to start to build a career. a lot things are need to settle down when u far from family. absolutely and totally i miss my mom. when im leaving the house few days ago, visit my mom. cry and prays for her. why i cant share my successful day with her? now, im only have my abah n need to care on him. single father wont be easy even his sons and daughter grown up. sabar ye abah.. :) wake up, the sun cannot wait for long. reach out before it fades away. You will find the warmth when you surrender. Smile into the fear and let it play. You wanna run away, and you say that it can't be so. You wanna look away, but you stay cause' it's all so close. When you stand up and hold out your hand. In the face of what I don't understand. My reason to be brave. Hold on,, so strong, time just carries on. And all that you thought was wrong is pure again. You can't hide forever from the thunder. Look into the storm and feel the rain.

No comments: