Sunday, April 3, 2011

walked in the rain

yeah!! what are the best subuh of me. i have arrived from jb at 430am. then, i suddenly thought, who want to picked me up here?? then, i started to press my fone button to dialed my frens number " maaf kredit anda tidak mencukupi untuk membuat talian seterusnye" oh my!! sedihnye. then, opened my wallet and look into it, yes, only have 2 ringgit. adeh. all of my money in the bank. what the forgotten. aiyoo. then, my fone cannot do 'sos' top up again. because i redeem it yesterday n not pay yet. adeh. the last choice was, going back by walked. what can i do. right??

started to walked slowly and peaceful. then, heard sound from the above. drummm~~ brammm~~ " jgn la hujan ye sampai le kat umah" then, 15 minute before reached home, rain started to falling down. syukur does not heavy. i walked slowly and calm. till reached home. then, i am already wet. wow! amazing right. shower at 5 an o'clock in the morning. i had took 55minute to walked from terminal bus seksyen 17 to my house at seksyen 2. syukur again because does not happen anything bad. huhu.. i am to worried about the snatch thief. if dpt, mmg aku patah2 kan tgn die.. huhu.. :D

moral of the story: prepared everything first. manage ur journey properly.. hehehe..

No comments: